Dive Instructor required, North Queensland, Australia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scuba_katt

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
The company I work for operates day trips to the Great Barrier Reef out of Townsville in North Queensland, Australia.

The boat is not a designated dive boat, it is actually a 30metre catamaran that offers passengers the opportunity for snorkelling, glass bottom boat experience and marine biology presentations.

The diving involved is an additional cost to passengers, and we do both certified dives (just guiding around the reef) and also PADI Discover Scuba dives for those uncertified passengers who want to give diving a go.

The day trips operate from Friday to Tuesday inclusive, more during school holidays.

We are seeking a Dive Instructor, preferably with substantial experience in leading Discover Dives. Must be able to show Australian residency or valid work Visa. Proof of insurance will also be required.

If this position is of interest to you, please send me a private message and I will give you more info.

Kind regards

are u still looking for instr?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom