dive instructor/dive master wanting to work and own

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

captaingeoff

Registered
Reaction score
Its time for new blood in our operation in Puerto Rico. Need a new dm or instructor to carry the business forward. Will finance and help you get started. Asking $50,000 for the business, gear etc. All pay will be based on commission or partnership participation. Advantage, you get to own all or a piece in the end. Cheap place to live and great diving on the Parguera Guanica Wall. Guanica 00653 on google maps to see more about the place. Finishing contract with major hotel in the area on May 2. Then its up to you.

NO NEED TO APPLY if you are looking for a regular job in the industry have plenty of guys here for that. 7874244557

Attachments

• CIMG1897.jpg
    CIMG1897.jpg
    375.3 KB · Views: 156
  • Layne Holter 10.jpg
    Layne Holter 10.jpg
    430.8 KB · Views: 124
thanks I hope someone eelse thinks sso too.

several have written and ask for photos. Facebook under my e-mail or captain.geoff location Guanica, PR 00653

Could I make enough to live on as a DM? Is there a spot there to take my IDC?
I am a Divemaster and have a serious interest in this. Please advise what my next steps would be? My email is: tinaoconnell@cfl.rr.com

The truth, yes but you will need to be resourceful. This is not a job as I posted. There are several places that train instructors for both PADI and SSI. We, as an organization do little training or certifications. We are strictly a dive operation. Other shops use us to do the diving to train their employees/students.

I have a small dive co-op in Central Florida near disney and am looking for professional PADI instructors to join the co-op.. classes listed at $249.00, I book your classes for you, you pay me $49 per student and keep the $200, you provide, tanks, weights, gear, books and teach the course. I do the marketing and book you solid. I have over 20 years ecommerce and online marketing experience and over 1680 hits per day on my site. I need more instructors so email me now if your interested. This is a brand new business but it is already rocking. We also do a Discover Scuba dive program for most of the hotels near disney. We charge $129.00 per person on those, and they are done in the pool at the hotel. The $29 goes to me you keep the rest and provide all gear and instruction. Instructors can get an average of 5 per week.

I also do other higher level classes. prices are not posted and we work with instructors based on jobs done for seniority on those classes.

We can get you boat trips in west palm for your students to make the experience great for additional $65 per student that includes tanks and weights if needed and boat ride for 2 tank dive.

Email me if your interested: Tina@ScubaLessonsInc.com
We can talk more.

This has got to be one of the weirdest posts that I have ever seen. Not only hi-jacking someone else's thread but with an offer too siily to contemplate. Can you really make money teaching OW for $200? Wow.

I have a small dive co-op in Central Florida near disney and am looking for professional PADI instructors to join the co-op.. classes listed at $249.00, I book your classes for you, you pay me $49 per student and keep the $200, you provide, tanks, weights, gear, books and teach the course. I do the marketing and book you solid. I have over 20 years ecommerce and online marketing experience and over 1680 hits per day on my site. I need more instructors so email me now if your interested. This is a brand new business but it is already rocking. We also do a Discover Scuba dive program for most of the hotels near disney. We charge $129.00 per person on those, and they are done in the pool at the hotel. The $29 goes to me you keep the rest and provide all gear and instruction. Instructors can get an average of 5 per week.

I also do other higher level classes. prices are not posted and we work with instructors based on jobs done for seniority on those classes.

We can get you boat trips in west palm for your students to make the experience great for additional $65 per student that includes tanks and weights if needed and boat ride for 2 tank dive.

Email me if your interested: Tina@ScubaLessonsInc.com
We can talk more.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom