Dive Inn www.Scubastore.com Spain Stole My Money

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I returned a faulty Mares computer to these people but I’m having serious problems getting a refund or replacement from them. Their phone is dead and they don’t answer emails or their online form.
I have just looked on their Facebook page and there are literally hundreds of people complaining that they have paid but received nothing. They are still taking money from people but I suspect they are about to go bust. I would be grateful if anyone has experience of this company.
I have contacted Mares too just to let them know customers are being ripped off but they don't reply either.

Hope you get some satisfaction eventually. I wasn't aware of any issues before you posted and I have used them myself. It appears it's not an isolated case though so fingers crossed for you.

If you paid with credit card contact your card company, you may be able to get a refund via this route.

I returned a faulty Mares computer to these people but I’m having serious problems getting a refund or replacement from them. Their phone is dead and they don’t answer emails or their online form.
I have just looked on their Facebook page and there are literally hundreds of people complaining that they have paid but received nothing. They are still taking money from people but I suspect they are about to go bust. I would be grateful if anyone has experience of this company.
I have contacted Mares too just to let them know customers are being ripped off but they don't reply either.

They probably do not know where you live.

Hi David.
Let me preface this with I am in the U.S. and obviously Scuba Store is in Spain. Therefore I am not familiar with the details of Scuba Store. Too my knowledge Scuba Store is not going out of business. A couple of questions... Why did you send your computer back to them specifically? Are you sure you are calling the correct number? Did you try on Skype? Did you call Mon-Fri as it appears they are closed on the weekends. Where are you located geographically? Did you try to contact your local Mares distributor or did you try to contact Mares in Italy? I can try to help, but I need more specifics. Please detail the computer and reason for sending it back? I don't know Scuba Stores return policy, but did you follow it?

I'd be surprised if they were going out business, I've dealt with them many times and although have found their customer service to be sketchy at best always get things sorted in the end. FWIW I had hardly ever had responses to my emails and often have to ring numerous times before someone actually answers or even get through. A friend of mine received an order from them just last week. Good luck I think you just need to persevere.

greetings

regarding answering to the phone this is true that all there phones are on answer machine and they are not answring at all on the phones, and also regaridng e-mails yes they are not answering either i faced this becoause i ordered a mares dy suit and the size was not avalible so all i was trying to do is to replace the model with another one they didn't answer me at all and i'de have to wait 2 weeks tell they get the item instock and then they send it to me, regarding the return policy who do u contact and advised you to return the product or you just retured it without any phone comfirmation or e-mail?

regards

Hossam

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom