Dive Goddess Stuff

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chucksaul

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Ok guys Christmas is just around the corner and lots of the lady divers at the Swampfest liked Donna's Dive Goddess skin so I got an email from Divegoddess today saying she is having a sale...

Dont flame me for posting this here, consider it a public service and a quick easy and now fairly cheap xmas gift... This is not a lot of FOO and if you dont like it, just KUNK me on the head... hint hint...

Charlie and Donna

Ok guys Christmas is just around the corner and lots of the lady divers at the Swampfest liked Donna's Dive Goddess skin so I got an email from Divegoddess today saying she is having a sale...

Dont flame me for posting this here, consider it a public service and a quick easy and now fairly cheap xmas gift... This is not a lot of FOO and if you dont like it, just KUNK me on the head... hint hint...

Charlie and Donna

Mmmmmmm Mmmmmmmm. Yes Sir. If you're gal is one that looks great neckid then buy her a Dive Goddess Skin. My personal favorite one is the Leopard print :)~

My Grand Daughters said, " Give me a new Phone or Money".

My youngest Daughter who is 20 years of age, who would look way hot in one of those said, " If I had a choice I would just rather have Gold & Diamonds".

Years ago I showed my wife the website and she just laughed at me. Not with me but at me.

The older Gals I asked just said that they wanted Gold & Diamonds.

If you really like those skins and want see them on those special women then maybe you ought to enclose
something extra in the package along with the skin

:wink:

( IMHO )

Back
Top Bottom