dive gloves for long skinny hands

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diver_doug

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Most size-large gloves fit fine as far as length is concerned, but they're somewhat loose on the fingers and downright sloppy on the palms. Just wondering if anyone could recommend some good 3mm-5mm gloves for long skinny hands?

i just got the xcel dive gloves.... google them.

i have pretty long skinny fingers too, but they fit great. have velcro on the wrists. i got a medium and they fit me great on the fingers, but are a tad tad too short, but not enough to bother. the large would probably fit you well. they are 3mil. costs 45-55 bucks depending on where ya go.

hope that helps.

Most size-large gloves fit fine as far as length is concerned, but they're somewhat loose on the fingers and downright sloppy on the palms. Just wondering if anyone could recommend some good 3mm-5mm gloves for long skinny hands?

4th Element 5mm Gloves - Dive Right In Scuba - Plainfield, IL

This will be perfect for you! I plan on getting a video of this glove on the site later today. It's a semi dryglove that has a perfect fit. With the super stretch neoprene, and skinny fingers, it will fit you perfect and be the warmest glove you find. Not to mention the grip!

I used to dive the dryfive by XS, but the 2 glove wrist design is a PITA to get on and off. The 4th Element(when not in drygloves) is by far the best fitting, warmest, and comfortable wetsuit glove I have found!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom