Dive gear trailer.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

benthos boy

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi all.

I'm in the process of making a twin axled box trailer for carrying my dive kit. I've trawled through all the archives on the boards and found some useful hints but I can't seem to find any photos. Can anyone point me in the direction of where I might find some images of how you guys have your trailers set up? I've got a good idea of what I want but I could do with some photographic inspiration.

Thanks in advance.

BB.

I bought a 12' tandem axle cargo trailer to haul my training gear to open water but I haven't had the time to really work on the inside yet. First step is to get 4-4500psi cascades and however many scuba tanks I can haul legally balanced over the axles. Then I will start working on the storage shelves and getting everything organized and tied down. Let us know what you come up with and I'll do the same.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom