Dive experts for writing content

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sergiogh

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi buddies!

We at divescover.com are looking for dive pros (DMs & Instructors) as regional experts to create content for our website and eventually articles for our blog.

The job would be posting new dive sites and dive centers around the world, and info about the regions you know. So it's the perfect part time job for your courses or dives.

Check out the website: divescover.com, and more information about our scuba mission in divescover.com/about

Interested? Contact me in PM :)

Site's not up.

Well, I suppose I'll direct you to Change Directory - just a little blog I do in my spare time. I take great joy in writing and would be thrilled to do so for more than my own amusement.

If you're interested, please feel free to contact me via PM - I'll look forward to hearing from you!
Cheers,
cd

Since when do I need to be a DM or instructor just to write about diving?

From the description you gave, and even the quick peak I took at your site, looks like even a non-diver, with good writing skills, who knows to use google could handle this.

I'd say, just an experienced diver who can write is what you need.

Hi Grunzster

Indeed, usually there is no need to be DM or instructor to write about impressions or comments of dive sites or areas. As you already noticed, the content we have now is like that.

However what we want is insider information, from somebody who spent some months diving in the areas of the topic. So for this specific position we need somebody who actually worked or lived in the place. Maybe not always needed to be DM or instructor, but for sure with good knowledge of the area.

Anyways, the position is already closed, thanks to everyone who applied.

Good dives!

Back
Top Bottom