Dive equip in Waxahachie?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There is a shop near the courthouse square in Hillsboro. I can't remmber the name right now but it is probably closest to you. They are an Aqualung dealer.

Of course there are a lot of shops in the DFW area including Surface Interval in Arlington, Scubatoys in Carrollton, Dive West in Dallas and Crazy Scuba in Dallas. Those first two are run by members of ScubaBoard and they are always very helpful. I think they also may give discounts to other SB members.

that's pretty much where I have spent all of my cash.

You might also check Waco. I think WetWillie is from down there somewhere. PM him.

www.lonestarscuba.com reliable and close. give Randy a call, and check them out. Tell him I told you to call - and he'll probably add a 10% surcharge. LOL, just joking.

If this is the diver from houston that just moved to waxahachie, give him a call.

Welcome to the area...when your ready to dive locally, let me know...see ya` under

ZzzKing:
There is a shop near the courthouse square in Hillsboro. I can't remmber the name right now but it is probably closest to you. They are an Aqualung dealer.

I am not sure of the name of the dive shop in Hillsboro, either but I do know it is run by Gregg Johnson, PADI Course Director.

Welcome to the Swamp! Diving next weekend? We are! June 24 at CSSP and June 25 at Possum Kingdom. :blinking:

Back
Top Bottom