Dive depth logger with arduino

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm playing with GY-80 board bought from ebay. Not much success yet. You can find some theory and code if you google for docs an4248.pdf and an3192.pdf. PeepK

Jorge,
I'm didn't fully understand what method you used to mount the pressure sensor. Could you describe how you mounted the pressure sensor? I'm working on a temp sensor for my rebreather co2 scrubber canister so I can get a time remaining prediction.

Thanks,

Jeff

Hi

Send me a pm with your mail and i will send you all the information i have gathered about how it is supposed to be mounted.

Hello,

I have seen your project and i think that it's very interesting.

I have implemented the Bulhmann model to compute dive decompresion. You can see my program here:

https://sites.google.com/site/adecoplanner

Sorry, it's all in spanish :blinking:

I'm very interesting in your dive computer and to adapt my software to it so it can compute decos. I will start with an Arduino 1 and I will try to follow your step. I will like to cite you in my page if you like it.

Best regards,

P.D. My appologies for my bad english

Back
Top Bottom