Dive Condition Reports

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Kraken, 22 Aug. 82 degrees at 100 fsw, vis 60'+. It's a fun wreck to dive, very picturesque. Looking forward to return trips to see how the ship changes over time.

Mammoth Lake, 19 Sep. 84 degrees down to 37’. 10ish feet of viz. LOTS of people at the lake. Nice to see them getting good business. Nice having air fills on site now too.

Lake Longhorn, 3 Oct. 3' viz in the good spots, lol. 75 degrees at depth. Lines made for easy navigating so we were still able to find some u/w attractions.

Texas Clipper - 11 Sep. 86 degrees down to 90 fsw, a couple degrees cooler below that. 50'+ viz. Pretty awesome couple of dives. The seas had some rollers, enough to sort out who did and didn't take Dramamine, lol.

Sunday's rig dives got blown out by the leading edges of Nicholas, so we stayed on land and went to check out Elon's rockets instead.

Blue Lagoon, Huntsville TX

Saturday, 16APR2022

Visibility at least 10-15ft.

Min water temp 68F

Just a couple groups there diving, not too crowded at all.

Nice diving!

Went diving with some members of the CHUM group out of Houston.

Date: 21MAY2022
Water Temp: Surface, above 80F. Down to 61 degrees at 40ft.
Visibility: At best 10ft, much of the dive was less.
Comments: Still fun diving. Remember, diving poor conditions will make you a better diver!

Also, join us next weekend on Saturday, 28 May! I think at least a few of us plan to be out there. It's good to meet new dive buddies!

Wheeler Branch Lake. GlennRose TX 07-16-2022
Surface Temp 89
26 feet Temp 82
Vis about 12 to 15 feet.
Lake is low but still good to have fun around the PoI's around

Wow. Happy to see that this thread is still pinned..... I don't have a condition report. I just want to make a post in recognition of zinc. I reckon by now, most people don't remember who zinc is. Here is a commemorative post to my friend, zinc.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom