Dive computer - wrist model

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am also looking to purchase a Dive Computer.

What (U.S.) online shop carries quality and discounted dive computers?

aside from amazon.

i like the scuba pro Smart Z

Scuba Pro does not warranty anything sold online. Only the seller can give a warranty on the gear. You'll find this with a lot of manufacturers. Buyer beware.

Hey... you can check out my new online store at www.A1ScubaGear.com :D

I am an authorized dealer for all the computers I sell on line and all come with full manufactureres warranty. There are over 5000 products in my web store. The Oceanic Atom 1.0 is on sale right now for $699.95 to make room for the release of the atom 2.0
Hope this helps.

Live2Dive22:
Hey... you can check out my new online store at www.A1ScubaGear.com :D

I am an authorized dealer for all the computers I sell on line and all come with full manufactureres warranty. There are over 5000 products in my web store. The Oceanic Atom 1.0 is on sale right now for $699.95 to make room for the release of the atom 2.0
Hope this helps.

Or $450 at Scubatoys :) Hope that helps.

http://www.scubatoys.com/store/detail.asp?product_id=Oceanic_Atom&referer=DG001

This statement brought to you as a public service.

I'd think about getting a liberal computer and then diving it conservatively. Even the most liberal computer is designed to not get you bent. Then you can build in your own margins. As for nitrox, I never thought I'd need it, but now I'm glad my comp can handle it.

With that said, I use an Aladin Prime. Setting for a dive and underwater it's very easy to use underwater. All the info you need always displayed and easy to read. Post dive menu navigation is not so intuitive, but you do get used to it. I paid around $250 for it.

Looking back, I regret not getting a console mount. Wrist mount works well, but it can get in the way when you reach for something.

Rodales does some great reviews of computers www.scubadiving.com. Check them out and talk to your dive shop

John

melle:
<harf> cool remark, IANR33...

This is, however, without transmitter... with transmitter it is $699

The $699.95 at A1 is also with transmitter? Have fun with the $.95 profit :D

Melle

Hey,.. Just going with what the manufactures alow for the minimun.... sale $ :D

Oh.... and I love my transnitters!! never had an issue with any of them. I use the maximum 3 that are available and switch gases which reflects the reduced deco time. Of course I still Plan my dives as well, but i do like like the feature.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom