Dive Computer Software

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It does it for me without any issues at all, very simple. What issues do you have with subsurface in combining dives?
You have to go in and edit every single one, you cannot choose a group of dives and tell it to renumber from a specific number. Multi edit in general was not good imo. Dive mate is much better IMO.

Warning: this may void your warranty: Subsurface data file is XML. Some bulk edits are trivial in a text editor w/ regex and macro capability, like notepad++. Bulk renumbering and bulk date change (like when you DC loses its clock on battery replacement and you don't notice until after the trip) are among them.

I am kinda hijacking this thread, apologies. I have an aeris atmos elite, atmos 2, and atmos ai. I can not get the USB cable to trigger PC mode. I have manually entered PC mode but the software does not connect. I have tried subsurface and divelog. I believe I have the correct USB driver. Can anyone provide any insight.

Have experienced similar issues with Subsurface and, until recently, LogTrak. After downloading the latest LogTrak s/w version, past ‘bugs’ seem to have been resolved. No problems downloading dive data from my G2 nor getting LogTrak to recognize my G2. However, getting Subsurface to ’recognize’ my G2 is still problematic. I also use the SSI app but have to manually load data since it won’t currently recognize the G2. Since I dive with other SSI divers, and the club I dive with is SSI-affiliated, makes sense for me to stick with that app. I still maintain a hard-copy log for old-fashioned reasons.

You have to go in and edit every single one, you cannot choose a group of dives and tell it to renumber from a specific number.
Just select the dives of interest, Right-click, Renumber dive(s), and Bob's yer uncle. (It may have been implemented since you last used it.)
1673323092791.png

I dive using a ScubaPro G2 wrist computer.

The recommended software LogTrak is terrible. Does anyone have a recommendation for other software that this dive computer would be compatible with? Appreciated.
Hi Eric. Have you tried downloading the latest version of LogTrak? Until I did that, I had problems with it as well. For some unknown reason, occasionally I still have issues linking my G2 to my iPad Air 4. Not the case when linking to my iPhone, which works every time. Then just ‘cloud’ file to my tablet. Still, there are better after market dive apps with better graphics, like Subsurface.

Back
Top Bottom