Dive clubs southeast Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Luca Brasi

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I’m new to southeast Florida and would like to get involved with a dive club . Can anyone give me information on clubs from Miami to Jupiter?

Force-E (3 locations in Pompano, Boca, Riviera Beach) and Pura Vida (Singer Island) both run a "club". These are open to everyone and are free. Just get on their mailing list. They have regular presenters, some virtual and some in person now that COVID is waning, as well as holiday parties and events. Those are the two I am most familiar with.

Jupiter Dive Center and Boynton Beach Dive Center I believe also have some events for customers but I'm not certain about those two.

Those are the only ones I am familiar with. All are focused on specific shops but are free to everyone.

There are also many locals that will occasionally hop on a boat together, some organized and others more happenstance. You can monitor this forum for those type of get togethers.

Check out the Meetup groups. Some there. And FB has a lot of clubs.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom