Dive Club

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Ron, it's been a while, and, since I saw Greg continuing the thread I thought that I would clue you in on a little secret. Do you remember one of the users of this forum who's name was Rick, you met up with him at Blue Hole last year. Well, he introduced you and I at the same time. I was the guy running the dive trip that gave you the free air fills. Yeah, that was me, the nice guy who didnt even think of charging you, the guy who said "hey man no problem anything I can do for you, don't hesitate to ask". Yeah dude that was me. YOUR WELCOME!!!
-curt-

scubacurt:
Hey Ron, it's been a while, and, since I saw Greg continuing the thread I thought that I would clue you in on a little secret. Do you remember one of the users of this forum who's name was Rick, you met up with him at Blue Hole last year. Well, he introduced you and I at the same time. I was the guy running the dive trip that gave you the free air fills. Yeah, that was me, the nice guy who didnt even think of charging you, the guy who said "hey man no problem anything I can do for you, don't hesitate to ask". Yeah dude that was me. YOUR WELCOME!!!
-curt-

Hey Curt,

I have no issue with you or what you are about, and I though we made peace long ago. This thread is VERY old.

Greg revived this thread, and I would think you would know him if you know Rick, and worked with Odessey. The Rickster is still active, and now living in CA. I plan on diving with him again as soon as I can get the chance to get out to S. CA, and he's a great guy. I make a point of keeping in touch with him.

Thanks for the fill! I'm very positive I thanked you then, but if not, I do appreciate it!

I have no gripe with you, and maybe we shall dive together one day. I certainly have no preconceived attitude about what you are about.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom