Dive Charter, Tampa, Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

InstructorMike

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
IF any dive shops or ANY divers plan to come to Florida this winter to get out of the Snow and Ice Please look us up.

I purchased a Dive Charter boat that is the only Coast Guard Inspected dive boat in the Tampa Bay area in Florida.

I have taught off of this boat for years and the owner is kind of burned out after doing it for 15 years.

It is a 30 foot Island Hooper with a 12 foot beam. Certified for 14 divers but we limit it to 12 divers. Great for instructors or dive clubs.

Will do special's for large groups this winter. Most local divers stop diving when the temp drops below 82 here.

Hoping to expand my winter business with people from the North East and all the dry suit divers. In stead of diving the same old spring how about a 130 foot dive on springs that go down hundreds of feet and have REAL fish! Something different.

Lots of easy diving in 30-60 feet also.

Please check out the web site my wife did for us.

Welcome to Tanks-A-Lot Dive Charters - Clearwater, Florida Scuba Diving Boat Charter

See you at DEMA

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom