Dive center Software

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaZues

Reaction score
# of dives
does anyone know what is good software to use to run a medium to high volume dive center? Ive been searching and cant seem to come up with anything that is gonna work for us?

We used AJV Point of Sale software for our shop. AJVpos.com's Home Page

They were very responsive to issues, and I think make a pretty comprehensive package for dive shops.

Hi ScubaZeus,

If you're still looking for a solution for your dive centre management software, you might want to keep an eye out for Dive Centre HQ

Looks like it'll be available to the public this side of christmas.

Regards
André

Last edited:
Here is a demo video about the latest version of DiveShopManager:
Dive Center Software - Video Presentation Part 1
There is a second part; you'll find the link to it on the first video.

This software can manage any kind or size of dive center, including resort booking, shop, wages, statistics, dive roster or whatever you can think of!

Hi ScubaZues,

I know this thread is old and I hope that you found a satisfying way to solve your issue, but in case it could help any other dive center, we developped an app to be able to easily manage divers & instructors planning: Meet Discovereef, your planning dive buddy

The scheduling is fully included in the free account. Feel free to check in more details the list of all features (existing and planned) at Dive center, get your planning app

Back
Top Bottom