Dive Calculation Spreadsheet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I try the link and it seems to be down

Unfortunately, TinyUpload.com has been down for at least a week. I don't know why. I'm trying to find another free file hosting site that gives me control of when I can delete the file. Some SB members in the past suggested I simply attach the file to the post in SB. This is possible but I cannot delete the file once I've posted it. I'm exploring a replacement hosting site. In the mean time I will make the file available by PM.

Fixed a problem that gave the wrong run time and gas usage when Include Desc T is Yes and the level time was less than the descent time.

Here is the link to GoFile.io, a free file hosting site where you can download the spreadsheet.

dive_070720_v34_1.xls

Some SB members in the past suggested I simply attach the file to the post in SB. This is possible but I cannot delete the file once I've posted it.
If you need to have only the most current version in your thread, ask the Mods for help. We can amend your post so only the latest one will have your latest spreadsheet.

Thanks rsingler for the help. I just tried the link from TinyUpload.com (in post #38) and it works.

Hello, Sorry EFX, I was trying to download your spreadsheet but says that the file is not uploaded.

@EFX : just put it on github, you'll get version tracking as well as a permanent download location and a whole lot of other bells and whistles.

In the past I used Tinyupload to host the dive spreadsheet file. Tinyupload.com has been up and down. It has been down for the last week and I don't know if it will ever come back. Recently, I used GoFile.com to host the file but they automatically delete the file if there has not been a download in the past few days.

The spreadsheet is now on Filehosting.org. They promise unlimited downloads and no automatic deletion. We'll see. Upon providing an email address they will send you a link that will allow you to download the file. If you don't see the email in your inbox make sure you check your spam folder. Here is the link to their site for the file:

dive_070720_v34_1.xls

I've tried several times to download, with different email addresses, and no success, unfortunately. I second the Github suggestion.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom