Dive Business for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dear Baja,
I will like you to send to me price list of diving equipments for professionals.
Kit ;ike diving suits, bottles,fins,presuriser ect.
I will be very grateful;l if my request is met.My email address is:angelodoigha@safe-mail.net
yours faithfully,

Angelo doigha

Baja:
Baja Dive In Cabo San Lucas is for sale.Price of $165,000.00 Includes Full rental line,Dive boat for 8 Divers,Compressor,tanks and most important of all the store location thats right not a leased location you will own this. e mail shermandevore@yahoo.com Same location 8 years. yearround diving in mexicos most visited city means year round income.

angelodoigha:
Dear Baja,
I will like you to send to me price list of diving equipments for professionals.
Kit ;ike diving suits, bottles,fins,presuriser ect.
I will be very grateful;l if my request is met.My email address is:angelodoigha@safe-mail.net
yours faithfully,

Angelo doigha

this looks very similar to an email i got when selling some gear, they wanted to overpay and me send the outstanding monies and the kit.

its a big scam that some fools fall for

clive francis:
this looks very similar to an email i got when selling some gear, they wanted to overpay and me send the outstanding monies and the kit.

its a big scam that some fools fall for
Yessir, It happened to me last year. Please stay away from it.

freediver:
Yessir, It happened to me last year. Please stay away from it.
I can understand how you feel but i want to let you know that i am a ligimate buyer who will remit funds thru bank to bank transfer and i intend to resell.
So if you are interested let me know.
Rgs, Doigha

Devore,

Have you tried selling to your employees?

I dove with this dive outfit when I was there last september. Please see my dive review in the mexico forum. Divemaster's gear was falling apart, rental gear was worn out, but at least it was Scubapro. I didn't see any VIP stickers on the tanks and there is another dive shop within about 20 yards, and a third within 300 feet.

the operation is certainly real, I still have a flier I got to take home. I didn't take pictures of the place or I would show everyone here. There telephone number is (from the US) 011-52 (624) 143-3830. I know Cabo is expensive, but for a shop that is only 15 feet or so wide, this seems a bit steep.

Back
Top Bottom