Dive Business for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Baja

Reaction score
Baja Dive In Cabo San Lucas is for sale.Price of $165,000.00 Includes Full rental line,Dive boat for 8 Divers,Compressor,tanks and most important of all the store location thats right not a leased location you will own this. e mail shermandevore@yahoo.com Same location 8 years. yearround diving in mexicos most visited city means year round income.

Ok, I'll bite, if it's such a great location and the income stream is so steady, why is it for sale?

What is your reason for selling your operation?

There's a dive shop in Monterey CA for sale for around $50K....

But, there are probably too many dive shops in Monterey right now....

This has been flogged around on the various dive boards for at least a year or more.

Jack

scubasean:
There's a dive shop in Monterey CA for sale for around $50K....

But, there are probably too many dive shops in Monterey right now....
The good thing about baja dive is that it includes the store location so your not buying someones lease and some gear. You will own this property that is located on the marina boardwalk.I you check you will see that %95 Of all shops on the Market do not Include realestate. I would never invest that kind of money unless i owned the property.Realestate has done nothing but go up in Cabo_Outher business in the same Plaza are selling starting at $200,000.00 and go as high $1,000,000.00.When looking for a business the three Important things are Location -location -location.We are right across from the only city parking lot on the Marina so we get first crack at all walkin trafficand aaare just 25 yards from the water.If you need more please e mail me at shermandevore@yahoo.com

Hello again;One quick note about Cabo San Lucas. With year round Diving you have year round Income. Last week water temp was in the lower 80s Vis. about 70 to 80 ft.A trip to the sand Falls is just 10 Mins from Our dock.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom