Dive buddy wanted!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

apostle228

Registered
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I just moved from Seattle to Suisun. I dont know any divers out here and i'm really missing the puget sound! Because of my location, i'm just about equal distances from the Monterrey area, the North coast areas, and Tahoe.

Anyone somewhat near me that wants to dive semi-regularly? I used to dive every weekend when I lived in Seattle, but I was 10-30 minutes from amazing dive sites... I'm hoping to dive at least once a month up here. Also, do any of you know of any clubs that have regular dives together?

Welcome.

The Monterey Bay Sea Otters schedule dives regularly:

Monterey Bay Sea Otters Dive Club Public Group | Facebook

Any Water Sports and other area dive shops also host dives.

If you're a tech diver you want to meet the BAUE folks:

BAUE Home Page

If you do Facebook, a number of us keep in touch here:

Monterey Bay Area Scuba Divers Open Public Group | Facebook

Snagging a weekend reservation at Point Lobos and advertising for a buddy here in the NorCal section can be a great way to make friends in the peak summer months too.

I try to get down to Monterey a couple-a times a month and am available for mid-week dives.

Welcome.

The Monterey Bay Sea Otters schedule dives regularly:

Monterey Bay Sea Otters Dive Club Public Group | Facebook

Any Water Sports and other area dive shops also host dives.

If you're a tech diver you want to meet the BAUE folks:

BAUE Home Page

If you do Facebook, a number of us keep in touch here:

Monterey Bay Area Scuba Divers Open Public Group | Facebook

Snagging a weekend reservation at Point Lobos and advertising for a buddy here in the NorCal section can be a great way to make friends in the peak summer months too.

I try to get down to Monterey a couple-a times a month and am available for mid-week dives.
Thanks for the info and links man!

Apostle228,

I live in Fairfield and dive regularly in Monterey, feel free to message me to go diving any weekend.

Mike

Sonoma Coast Divers based out of Santa Rosa (maybe 2 hours away from you?) has monthly fun dives that are guided by experienced divers in the area. We are diving north of Jenner, CA tomorrow but the group ranges from Monterey up to Fort Bragg. They also get great deals on travel trips like to Catalina, Cabo, or various places in Indonesia.

I'm a newer diver myself so still am not the most comfortable going out on my own, but I've got all my gear and am willing to go out almost any weekend/weekday.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom