Dive buddy for Victoria area next week

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DennisH

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey people,

I am coming to Victoria next week (probably Wednesday through Friday, but I could stay on Saturday as well if that works).

I have never been diving on the Island before, and was wondering if someone wanted to buddy up and dive a couple of tanks with me? I will have a vehicle and don't mind doing the driving.

Cheers,
Dennis

Frank White's Dive Store has free drop in dives, Dive master led, on Thursday evenings and Saturday mornings.

Other than that: What kind of diving are you feeling like doing? What kind of experience level? I work until 3:30 weekdays. Do you need to rent gear?

Cheers!
VI

Hi VI,

I own all of my own gear. I'd be looking for some straightforward, low current shore dives, say max depth of 100ft.

I have just under 60 dives total, all logged in the past year. I'm still a beginner, but no longer a hazard to myself and others :)

Thanks for the tip about the dive shop!

Just bumping my own thread...anyone want to dive with me somewhere around Victoria, anytime, Wed-Fri next week (June 3-5)? Otherwise I will insta-buddy with someone from the dive shop mentioned above.

Back
Top Bottom