Dive buddy around Waterloo Region?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fogest

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello, I am looking for someone that is interested in diving with me. I am in the Waterloo region and would like to go diving around the area. I don't have a buddy to go with. I am fairly newly certified however I do have a lot of confined pool time as well as am fairly confident in my abilities as a beginner.

If you're in the area I'd love to dive with you!

The Kw scuba group is active. KW Scuba Divers
They are a group of divers of varied qualifications. Drop them a message and I am confident you will get out diving.

I also do day trips to several Southern Ontario dive sites. This Sunday there is a group planning to do the Grimsby Peer and Confederation Park in Hamilton. The following Sunday two in the upper Niagara river.

Hope we can get you out diving.

The Kw scuba group is active. KW Scuba Divers
They are a group of divers of varied qualifications. Drop them a message and I am confident you will get out diving.

I also do day trips to several Southern Ontario dive sites. This Sunday there is a group planning to do the Grimsby Peer and Confederation Park in Hamilton. The following Sunday two in the upper Niagara river.

Hope we can get you out diving.
Hi Dean,

I was not aware you were apart of this site. I am actually one of the people signed up for your upcoming advanced open water course. I did "post" on the KW Scuba Divers group just today. I am interested in joining the group planning to dive Grimsby Peer and Confederation Park in Hamilton this Sunday. I actually happen to be free that day and was looking to dive. How would I go about getting out there with such a group?

Send me an email and I will forward it to the group.
I messaged the KW Divers people and they said they will give me more information about the group going. So I'll save you the trouble this time from having to forward my email on, however I appreciate the help! I want to get lots of dives under my belt before AOW and before some club dive trips I go on.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom