Dive Buddies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mbishara

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi we’re two people. Home port is Hillsboro.

We want to go out with our own boat but that leaves no one onboard while we’re diving. Trying to locate a local dive group so that we can do some dive rotations together. Maybe a few boats that can cycle together or a few divers that would like to rotate with us?

we’re still new with open divers certificate. We’re going for advanced open divers as we speak. But we’ve never had the chance to go off on our own. Always with dive tours. We’d prefer to take off on our own.

My recommendation is to take the CPR and first aid training through a dive shop, because you’ll find safety minded divers to connect with that way.
Love Pompano Beach, much warmer than our New England waters!

My recommendation is to take the CPR and first aid training through a dive shop, because you’ll find safety minded divers to connect with that way.
Love Pompano Beach, much warmer than our New England waters!

Hey that really is excellent advice! Because of you I’m already looking into it. So true and thank you for that!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom