Dive Bonaire!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Brady, welcome to the scubaboard. How about telling us a bit about the shop. I understand you have the only salt water pool in North Texas. I enjoyed visiting the shop today. The movie night was a first for me. The staff was very helpful. Obviously your crew is dedicated to customer service.

Hmm not sure if they are the only one in North Texas. I think We-B-Divin ( N. Richland Hills) has a salt water pool and so does Cuda ( Fort Worth) .

Hey Dutchman,

Thanks for the warm welcome! I appreciate the kind words and appreicate you stopping by! I hope you had fun at movie night!! We are very dedicated to customer service, and from what we have heard from our customers, we are doing a good job at it!
To tell you a little bit about our Dive Center, we are a full service PADI 5-Star IDC center (puffing chest out a little). We conduct recreational and professional training through PADI, and TDI technical diving courses. We organize group travel all over the U.S. and the world! We have a wide selection of retail products, as well of a state of the art service department with an excellent technican to service your gear! As I said earlier, we are very dedicatd to our "family" of customers and work hard at keeping everyone happy! We also remember that Scuba Diving is FUN! We try and keep people diving past openwater by having an instore dive club called Adventure Sports Club (www.AdventureSportsClub.com) and having several functions at the store such as movie nights, shopping nights, customer appreciation nights, etc...etc... We are always looking for more ways to keep our customer diving! Hope that answers most of your questions!

Oh... we do have a customer saltwater pool (as you can see, not the only one!) but I do believe it is the deepest one at 18' (but I could be wrong!!). We always allow our customers to come practice in our pool, as long as there is not a class in there! Just call the store to schedule a time to come, use our gear or yours, and blow some bubbles!!

Once again, we really do appreciate the kind words! That shows that we are doing something right!! Hope to see you in again!!

Brady

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom