dive at WBP on the 20th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kylepreid:
That sound like a plan to me too. Im off work that day also, and I have a bunch of new equipment I want to try out. See you guys then.

Kyle

Okay, Noon at WBP, Next Friday, Nov. 25th it is. See all of you there!

Jeremy

May I fly with the flock Friday ?????

the K

Well, guess I will have to make it to the pond Friday as well. Need to get in a few more dives this month. Look forward to meeting the folks I havent met yet and seeing the ones I have!! Try out my new KrakPlate again!!

Are we bringing stuff for lunch...turkey of course..?

What time and what location in the park? I have been around to the left after you enter and drive a few hundred feet. Where the little beach is with the rock circled point to the left of it.. Seen a couple of things that look strangeley like platforms near there...

Hoss

I guess I'll have to make sure my new Scooter has a full charge on the battery so everyone can have a turn playing with it, huh?

the K

Glad you are coming out K, and all the other loonies that are going to come out. Cant wait to try out my new wing and reg.

Kyle

kylepreid:
Glad you are coming out K, and all the other loonies that are going to come out. Cant wait to try out my new wing and reg.

Kyle

What reg did you get? I got a new reg.(new to me) a month or so ago. ScubaPro MK10 but the dang thing came with a R190. I'm on the lookout for a G250 2nd stage.

Jeremy

JKSteger:
What reg did you get? I got a new reg.(new to me) a month or so ago. ScubaPro MK10 but the dang thing came with a R190. I'm on the lookout for a G250 2nd stage.

Jeremy
I picked up an atomic Z1 never used on ebay for 150.00. I got an awsome deal on it. I cant wait to try it out.

Kyle

Happy Thanksgiving everyone, I hope everyone got plenty of turkey to eat today. Just wanted to make sure that we are still on for tomorrow at noon at WBP. See you all there tomorrow.

Kyle

I will be there and hope to see everyone at noon at WBP. I called Jack yesterday and he said that the Doraville store will be open at 9am, so if anyone needs air fills you can stop by and get your fill.

See you all tomorrow.

Jeremy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom