dive and lay on the beach topless

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FredT once bubbled...
Close to home, GREAT diving and a private clothing optional beach. Not to mention "free" booze and great food in the All incusive package.

FT

The closest thing to paradise I ever found. I was a divemaster there in the mid 80s. The wall and the blue holes are fabulous.

WW

All I have to say about this island is that there was a Wonderful documentary in Playboy about 2 years ago. all I have to say is DAMN....now granted more people are willing to be nude in front of the playboy cameras, but this resort looked like a good place to get away from the g/f and relax for a while.

Oh yeah, they mentioned something about diving and other activites, but the nudist activites were the events that playboy covered.:bunny:

if you leaving from the US that is .....

Tahiti and her Islands.......An absolutely stunning destination ..... Great diving and all the "Topless" you can handle:)

It is flooded with Europeans so what else can you expect.:wink:

Where are you?

You never have commented on out trip idea. :D

Chad

akumal or playacar mexico has what you're looking for.
akumal has nice reefs off the beach and it is the hub for all the cenote diving in the area.beach is very nice ,uncrowded ,and
very topless. playacar is a development of hotels just south of playa del carmen.i recommend the riu yucatan.pool and beach are topless , ferry to cozumel is in p.d.c. , and the place is dirt cheap
(but very nice) p.d.c. is a cool town . get there while it still is.

Like Australia there are many beaches where you can go topless. Our beaches over here are generally less populated than Aussie beaches to the point that you could be the only one on the beach on a week day. We have dedicated nudist beaches and family beaches. I guess it's up to the individual as to how embarassed they would get. Just use common sense and courtesy. Our best dive sites are by beaches with low population centres and kiwis by nature are cruisy and casual.
You would be hard pressed to find a puritan over here, but be prepared to be oggled by the lads....
You know who...
The Gasman

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom