dive and lay on the beach topless

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Peggy

Reaction score
Where is the best place to dive and then gas off on a nice beach topless??? Went to Bonaire and was told it was illegal Thanks in advance

Peggy once bubbled...
Where is the best place to dive and then gas off on a nice beach topless??? Went to Bonaire and was told it was illegal Thanks in advance
...we saw people lying out topless on the beach at the Plaza resort on Bonaire... a LOT of people... Although the diving isn't the best, at least you can lie around topside with no top...

Topless sunbathing is acceptable on many beaches in Australia, to the point where it is rare not to see at least a couple of people topless at any beach. Nudity however is generally a no-no.

So take a look at a vacation in Queensland.

Scubaroo once bubbled...
So THAT'S why you hung out at the Plaza even though you weren't staying there?
...it was for the diving man...

O-ring once bubbled...

...we saw people lying out topless on the beach at the Plaza resort on Bonaire... a LOT of people... Although the diving isn't the best, at least you can lie around topside with no top...

This is the best you could come up with? A mature, informed response? What the hell?

I don't mind telling you Eric that I think you have cheated us...all of us...the entire board...with this response. I hope you're happy with yourself.

:wink:

Underwhelmed,
Matt

King Kong Matt once bubbled...

This is the best you could come up with? A mature, informed response? What the hell?

I don't mind telling you Eric that I think you have cheated us...all of us...the entire board...with this response. I hope you're happy with yourself.

:wink:

Underwhelmed,
Matt
Where the hell have you been? I ain't seen you around these parts lately....missed your supportive, caring posts though...

We stayed at the sand dollar and that is what the bartender told us. He saw 4 girls get 500.00 fines for laying out topless

Peggy once bubbled...
We stayed at the sand dollar and that is what the bartender told us. He saw 4 girls get 500.00 fines for laying out topless
I wonder if the Plaza is exempt because it is pretty exclusive. I would PM Natasha and ask her...she may show up shortly anyway though...she would know for sure.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom