Disabled Diver looking for a buddy @ gilboa july 10-11

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

c5diver

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi i am looking for a second buddy to assist a disabled diver at gilboa on the weekend of july 10-11 if intrested let me know.

I am currently finishing up my certification for this and would be more than willing to help...however I'm have commitments that weekend.

Try posting this also in the some of the other forums such as DiveHeart forum, Divers with Disabilites or the main Basic Scuba thread.

Hope this helps and that you find someone that can give a hand.

thanks guys and gals! jendra, maybe next time, where do you dive?

I tend to drive all over to dive. :)
But our club normally dives at France Park in Logansport, Indiana.

never been to france park. whats the depth and vis there? its looks pretty clear in the few pics i have found. its 3.5 hours away but it could be a fun weekend trip. i'll look into it for sure.

France Park~is very small not sure if it's worth a 3.5 hour drive?!?!? It is a perfect place to work on skills. Depth is around 28' and vis varies depending on how many people are swimming on the beach side. This past Saturday (July 4th weekend) vis was about 15'. They do have camping there too.
If you are up for diving something new and decide to head this way...let me know and maybe I can get a few people to join you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom