Disable "Increased Workload" alarm in Galileo Luna?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stealthtransam

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Does anyone know how to disable the increased workload alarm on the Galileo Luna? Its really an annoying warning... I mean come on I know I just increased my work load I"m the one kicking against the current not the computer haha. I can't seam to find a way in the manual.

Thanks in advance.

i know you can turn it off with the smarttrak software and the ir connection to you luna i disabled mine that way.

You can adjust the sensativity of it on your PC (Just like ALL the other alarms and warnings) and then upload the new settings.

Can anyone tell me where to disable this in the SmarkTrak software I can't find it there as as an option. I found all my alarms disables except that one.

In Smart Trak, you need to turn down the breathing sensitivity in the "other settings" tab. I would turn it down incrementally until you reach the level you want. Page 36 in the manual talks a little about how the workload is calculated. I am not sure how this affects other functions though, so, of course, this is "do at your own risk". I to have a Luna, and this was a concern of mine. I turned mine down a notch and that seemed to have stopped the unnecessary alarms.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom