DIRF comes to Dallas 8/8/03

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ok then im alittle confused on DIRF class offerings

I know that there is a dirf class next week but is this the one being offered buy emerald sea divers because thats what they have claimed in there email and on there website.

and now im hearing about another class. could someone please straighten this out for me

Scubatooth once bubbled...
ok then im alittle confused on DIRF class offerings

I know that there is a dirf class next week but is this the one being offered buy emerald sea divers because thats what they have claimed in there email and on there website.

and now im hearing about another class. could someone please straighten this out for me

Steleehin posted in this thread about a DIRF class being held in Austin in September. Since it was a different class, I split his post out and made a new thread out of it. You can see it here...

However the only details he gave are a shop name and phone number so I can't help with details.

Clear?

:)

Sorry i was a little vague on the austin class ,as i forgot the exact dates and where ,they do have a sign up sheet for it at austin aqua sports in austin ,call them and they can answer any questions .
i was just passing along some info .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom