Votes: 29 59.2%
  • No

Votes: 10 20.4%
  • Neutral

Votes: 10 20.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi,
Just found out yesterday that their is a GUE/DIR shop about 1 hr away from me that is having a GUE Fundamentals Course this summer - I am going to see if I can attend it, and juts ordered GUE's book "Fundamental's of DIR."

Originally posted by Scuba446
Hi,
Just found out yesterday that their is a GUE/DIR shop about 1 hr away from me that is having a GUE Fundamentals Course this summer - I am going to see if I can attend it, and juts ordered GUE's book "Fundamental's of DIR."

Hi Scuba446,

Where is that shop and what is it called?
I don't know how far you are from me (Rochester),
Central NY is pretty vague. could you be more specific?

Thanks

Originally posted by Uncle Pug

Darian is going to be in the class???
And Yooper too???
Shoot, now I really want to be there....
:eek:ut:

UP,

Come on down! We could use you for support!

This shop in in Binghamton, NY. I am in Oneida, NY.

I will not be bringing up my thoughts on Solo diving in class. I am not as dumb as I look!

As a side note, I also think if people are not harming others, and want to kill themselves we should let them. This goes for motorcycle people without helmets, Kavorkian patients, base jumpers, Mountain climbers without ropes and many other high risk endevors also. Solo recraational diving in a known area is low risk in comparison to the above high risk sports.

Hmm, This does bing up a different topic that I have not seen here. I will put the topic in the basic discussion.

Back
Top Bottom