DIR-F in NY

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Far_X

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have just spent the weekend at Dutch Springs, PA in the company of Bob Sherwood from GUE studying and practicing the skills required to demonstrate proficiency at Fundamentals level. I didn't demonstrate proficiency by the end of the three days but I have to say what a truly enlightning three days and I know now the type of diver I wish to receive my future training from. I have left the three days learning so much, understanding a lot of the whys and knowing what I need to practice on to make me a safer and better diver. I look forward to the day when I can demonstrate proficiency at this level and I look forward to all the opportunities I get to practice these skills.

You guys had a beautiful weekend. It was good meeting you and we look forward to seeing you around more!

VTernovski:
see you in two weeks again?

Unfortunately, our first installation on a new project in Switzerland that was supposed to be happening on Monday has been put back until the 13th. It means I have to kind of stay around where I can access the servers in case of last minute complications. I may be able to squeeze one day down there but not the whole weekend. I'll have a better idea towards the end of the week.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom