DIR 3000lm prototype LED light $375

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

guys/gals a have new batch , it is all but 1 sold. $355 gets it to you shipped. first come first served , as always :)

1. 50% of those lights leak.... you need to change cheap silicone orings to buna or they WILL flood. Some heads dont even capture oring you can see air gap... i end up re-testing every one of them 3 times during mods at $275 FSW half floods and end up in dumpster..

Andrew, where can I buy buna o-rings? Any places local?

Guys gals, is have one 3000lm light at mere $300.. get one for holidays :)_

I'll be diving this light in mid-December at a "local" cave. Will post the video if it doesn't suck too bad. Having dived this in open water, it's a nice wide-angle beam. Good for video, and you could strap it to a scooter.

any possibility of divulging your secrets for a DIY'r?

I was wondering where most folks are mounting the canister. I have the 1000 LM travel light and cam bands work best for me there.

However, this can is pretty long and i would like the light to be used at the end of a pole, so thinking it might have to go on waist strap of BP/W. But then it will be hanging pretty low and possibly interfering with legs.

Thought?

Also, would there be any way to mount the canister/light head to a GoPro tray for use specifically as a video light, or to get a custom one made with two light heads? Just wondering :)

i have made one with 2 heads. and go pro mount. it looks pretty big and very bright. i plan to mount it on my scooter or truck it is so big

I have one light left over from custom batch last week. same as very first post in this thread. 2 batteries, charger, light , shipping in US $275.

PM me if you like to get one..

Back
Top Bottom