DIR 3000lm prototype LED light $375

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Any options for a light using that head and a larger battery pack for longer runtimes? I'd love to rock a 3k lumen light, but 2h runtime is a problem.

Still hasn't arrived...

Dan-O

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

Still no show on the light three weeks after payment sent....

Dan-O

Hope you didn't pay via wire transfer. Have you PM'd the OP? He has been logging in frequently.

Adrewy has sold lights to a lot of SB members, myself included. Obviously delays are not ideal but his reputation as a seller is good.

Oh Sorry Dan,
my old eyes mistake!
your light was waiting for you for a week at your paypal address :). please update the address, i re-routed it to your new address.

I do have delays too...life and work get in the way of diving and lights making :)

@Kelemvor. There no problem making larger battery. Larger battery = larger canister.
For 50$ just get another battery for a swap.

On related news, some one wanted me to build another one, so i built 2 lights as above. any takers for one left?

Andrew- I thought I gave you the address to use in my PM and in a follow up message, no?

Dan-O

---------- Post added July 12th, 2014 at 06:29 PM ----------

Yep... Sent you correct address on 6/20 in a pm

Dan-O

IMO, your PayPal address rules as of you were to file a dispute and he had sent elsewhere, he would be stuck holding the bag. Sounds like the buyers fault here

IMO, your PayPal address rules as of you were to file a dispute and he had sent elsewhere, he would be stuck holding the bag. Sounds like the buyers fault here

That is definitely the case with Ebay. I too would only ship to a verified Paypal address for seller protection. Plus a lot of people create shipping labels straight out of Paypal.

Finally arrived- will look to dive it next weekend and will report on it!

Dan-O

Back
Top Bottom