Dinner plans in Coz for Feb.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tom-
Fine choices all around. Any of those, including La Choza, would suit the wife and I fine. What method are we going to use to make the final pick? February will soon be here. It would be great to get input from some of the locals (americans) on what we narrow the choices to. C'mon February gang, throw your 2 cents into the hat!!!

I agree that Feburary is come fast and I can hardly wait, It would be great to hear from some of the other 40 some people from SB that will be in Coz for carnival. La Choza is still the plan but lets hope to hear from some more people. We are open to idea's. Maybe soon we will have to put a closing date on this thread.

Think drifting and eagle rays.

We can get together on different days, Carnival parades until Tuesday night. We are not leaving Coz until March 1st. Moving south on Wednesday

On the 22nd maybe a get together at Margaritaville before the parade. We are thinking about doing a night dive on the 23rd but still make the parade later that evening. Who is up for Margaritaville on the 22nd?

Margaritaville sounds good for the 22 Tom. The wife can't stand Jimmy Buffett but she'll drink a beer there if I hand her one. Hope they're still a buck a piece for Coronas.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom