Dinner plans in Coz for Feb.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tom and Cheryl

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
With all the people coming to Cozumel in Febuary, use the spreadsheet in the thread ScubaBoarders In Cozumel -- February and set up some dinner or meeting plans with other ScubaBoarders In Cozumel. Cheryl and I are in town start Carnival night the 21st and are moving south on the island on the 25th. On the Island until the 1st of March. Who is up for La Choza on Saturday pre parade on the 21st?

21st works for me, and La Choza is a great place - looking forward to seeing the new location.

BTW Christi and Sally or any other locals - please join us if you can!

I'd normally be right on the bandwagon for this, especially to put faces to names from the board.

This trip, though, we're traveling with my non-diving parents and are eager to show them the restaurants and other places we love so much in Cozumel.

I might arrange to be eating at la Choza at the same time and come over to say "hi," though.

I'd normally be right on the bandwagon for this, especially to put faces to names from the board.

This trip, though, we're traveling with my non-diving parents and are eager to show them the restaurants and other places we love so much in Cozumel.

I might arrange to be eating at la Choza at the same time and come over to say "hi," though.

Hello Doc,

Got a question. I have a pain in the mouth that only subsides when I breathe with a hose and Regulator any thoughts on what I should do?

Hello Doc,

Got a question. I have a pain in the mouth that only subsides when I breathe with a hose and Regulator any thoughts on what I should do?

I'm no Dr. of course, but where exactly in your mouth is the pain? Have any dental work done lately? Sounds like an air space that may be giving you a squeeze!

I don't know if you heard but La Chosza burned down. I was there in November and they relocated temporarily. We went there of course to the new location because I had to have the Chile Relleno. Food was still good but the atmosphere no way near the same. the new place is not far from the square but I can't remember the exact location.

Hello Doc,

Hmmm. Lemme think, lemme think...

Nah, lost it. I got distracted by thinking about diving.

Does your pain subside when *I* go diving? That's a treatment I can highly recommend.

I'm no Dr. of course, but where exactly in your mouth is the pain? Have any dental work done lately? Sounds like an air space that may be giving you a squeeze!

Sorry Christi you didn't get the joke! Just got in and the pain will go away as soon as I get wet. See you sometime this weekend to say hello.

Lou

I don't know if you heard but La Chosza burned down. I was there in November and they relocated temporarily. We went there of course to the new location because I had to have the Chile Relleno. Food was still good but the atmosphere no way near the same. the new place is not far from the square but I can't remember the exact location.

FYI "New location for La Choza is: Avenid6a 10 between Calle 3 and Rosada Salas"

A couple of idea's Kinta (Mexican)
• Address: Ave 5 entre Calle 2 & 4, Cozumel, Mexico
• Phone: 987 869 0544
Rated 3rd on trip advisor –
Wet Wendy's Margarita House and Restaurant
• Price range*: $6-$14
• Address: #53 Avenida 5 | Entre Calle 2 y Juarez, Cozumel 77600, Mexico
• Phone: 872-4970
• Email: chad@wetwendys.com
• Rated 1st on tripadvisor
Casa Denis
#8 of 71 restaurants in Cozumel
• Read 11 reviews for this restaurant
• Price range*: $-1-$20
• Neighborhood: Downtown
• Address: 132 Calle 1 , Cozumel, Mexico
• Phone: (987) 872-0067

Galeria Azul – Art Gallery
The art gallery called Galeria Azul (azul means blue) is not blue any more. Greg has repainted it orange.
But you will still find it filled with a wonderful selection of original local art plus a selection of prints.
Galeria Azul is on Ave. 10 between Rosado Salas and Calle 1. They are normally open every evening between 5:30 and 9:30pm.

Casa Denis is always good for lunch

Back
Top Bottom