DIN O-Rings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

got me an answer direct from the source. very impressed with their customer service.

Hello Luke,

Your ZX 50-D uses a 90 durometer 111 O-ring on the inlet of the DIN bolt. Your Zeagle Dealer will have them in stock if he services Zeagle regulators there, because every 345-1000 1st stage service kit contains a 111 O-ring that is only used if the regulator is a DIN model. Since most regs are Yoke models, your Zeagle Service Center will have a surplus of 111s available. If not, anyplace that sells O-rings will know what you are after if you ask for a 90 Durometer Buna or Urethane 111 O-ring. (Urethane is a little tougher but more expensive).

Best Regards,

Jim Fox / Zeagle Systems, Inc.

Awesome. Thank you so much for this post. I have the same regulator as you and am looking for a spare O-ring after my DIN O-ring got lost in between dives making me miss out on my 2nd dive since nobody had a spare O-ring of this size. Where did you end up buying the 111 size?

Thanks!

Just a comment, o-rings at the yoke or din connection are static and high pressure, therefore should not be greased, and should be of 90 duro. A good source of all 0-rings is AOP Tech O-rings Online Frameset.

Back
Top Bottom