DIN HP 100 & LP 63 interest?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

L

Lopaka

We are moving to the Big Island soon, and trying to get the pile to move down to a reasonable size. I lugged my wife's and my tanks over from the mainland (we dove our own tanks in SoCal like most locals) as I did not think it through, and now they take up room in the garage.

Anyone interested in lightening our shipping load? We just use the local op's AL yoke tanks these days, and the DIN tanks have been sitting with a full fill in the garage for 2-3 years since IDH did the viz. Not current visual obviously, have to check if either needs a hydro. HP is a PST, LP a Faber.

Drop me a PM if interested.

We are moving to the Big Island soon, and trying to get the pile to move down to a reasonable size. I lugged my wife's and my tanks over from the mainland (we dove our own tanks in SoCal like most locals) as I did not think it through, and now they take up room in the garage.

Anyone interested in lightening our shipping load? We just use the local op's AL yoke tanks these days, and the DIN tanks have been sitting with a full fill in the garage for 2-3 years since IDH did the viz. Not current visual obviously, have to check if either needs a hydro. HP is a PST, LP a Faber.

Drop me a PM if interested.

Hmmm would you consider bringing that HP100 with you to the Big Island? If so... how much do you want for it?

-Eric

Well, if I don't sell them on Oahu, they are coming. Will let you know.

Well, if I don't sell them on Oahu, they are coming. Will let you know.

Awesome. Let's go diving when you get here.

-Eric

Let me know if you bring it with you and still want to offload it here.

It's here in Kona now, along with my aching back from unpacking. Will let you know if I still want to sell it.

Great. I live over in Hilo so we would have to arrange a time for me to come over and pick it up unless you are planning a trip to my side. Also, what were you looking to get for it?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom