DIMWIT Pistol Pony

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Timeliner

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
With Summer winding down now is the time to harvest all those tasty fishes I've been fattening up on Cheez-Whiz and Vienna Sausages for the last 4 months.

Here is the perfect set up for Poppin' those Big Lunkers in Lake Texoma. :crafty:

Some folks just won't get it but they ain't invited to the fish fry anyway. :lotsalove:

Pistol-Pony.jpg
Pistol-Pony2.jpg

I think Robert out at CSSP would be alright with this set-up........:eyebrow:

I think Robert out at CSSP would be alright with this set-up........:eyebrow:

haha, I could only hope. My ears could use a rest.

BTW Timeliner I have been thinking of getting one, what is a good spear gun to get?

I see Frank has been bored for the past week! Ha!

Uh, Frank? James Bond called, and he wants his stuff back. Something about having to return it to "Q"...

With Summer winding down now is the time to harvest all those tasty fishes I've been fattening up on Cheez-Whiz and Vienna Sausages for the last 4 months.

Here is the perfect set up for Poppin' those Big Lunkers in Lake Texoma. :crafty:

Some folks just won't get it but they ain't invited to the fish fry anyway. :lotsalove:

Pistol-Pony.jpg
Pistol-Pony2.jpg

I'll over you a real screaming deal of $10 for the whole pony bottle rig and take it off your Texas hands. Keep you from having to use that pistola............:rofl3:

Shawn

After seeing this post, I was a little worried about Kunk35 this morning.:D
But, he made it home in one piece.

A little stinky, but all in one piece.:D:D

Rhonda

I knew when I read the headline, that Frank was going to delight us with his imagination again. And I am not disappointed. Fooman would like to order doubles and suggests that you begin your patent inquiry immediately. Too late to keep it under cover, but I don't think anyone is dumb enough to cross you. Visions of bones ceremonies will probably keep them at bay.

How's Paris tunnel diving going?

How was the spearfishing??? :D

Comment? I think not......:lotsalove::mooner:. It would just be to easy....Come on Frank give me something to "shoot" for....:rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom