Difference between blue and silver Suunto Vyper?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FrancisK7

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm trying to figure out what the difference is between the blue and silver Suunto Vyper... they have different SKU but I can't seem to figure it out, and they're priced differently.

Anyone knows?

Vyper Air (Blue) has air integration (optional), electronic compass, two gases O2 setting up to 100% (Vyper only goes to 50% single gas), rated to 400+ feet. Not sure what the Vyper is rated to.

I bought a second hand Vyper 2 thinking I could later buy the air transmitting guizmo... looks like I should ahve done my research better. :-/

The Vyper2 belonged to my uncle who still had original receipt (bought in 2008, only 7 dives, pristine condition... paid 568$, I got it for 350$).

Could have gotten a brand new Zoop for 350$ (the model my brother got), but I guess this will do!

I bought a second hand Vyper 2 thinking I could later buy the air transmitting guizmo... looks like I should ahve done my research better. :-/

The Vyper2 belonged to my uncle who still had original receipt (bought in 2008, only 7 dives, pristine condition... paid 568$, I got it for 350$).

Could have gotten a brand new Zoop for 350$ (the model my brother got), but I guess this will do!

The Vyper has the dive simulator which I like for learning the display, which the Zoop lacks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom