Did you see the neat ariticle in the newspaper today...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DandyDon

Umbraphile
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
One kilometer high on the Texas Central Plains
# of dives
500 - 999
:42: About the First Class ticketed passenger who exchanged seats with an uniformed soilder...?!

Then, another FC did the same, and another, and another, and soon there were 12 uniforms in FC, and 2 civilians left who couldn't find a soilder. That's really neat. I'm sad to admit that I wouldn't have thought of it, as I've come to be prety jaded about my FC Upgrades, but I will now. I do not support some of the war efforst our country is currently involved in, but I do certainly admire and apprececiate the men and women carrying out the orders. :salute:

From now on, I'm trading my FC seat to the first Marine I see, and if no Marines - one of the also greats!

:usa:

Nice to know that there are people with that much class left in the world.

God Bless 'em - from an old helicopter pilot.

I saw it in the Dallas paper, which may have been more inclinded to carry it since it happened on an airline based there...

DandyDon:
I saw it in the Dallas paper, which may have been more inclinded to carry it since it happened on an airline based there...

Possibly but I also saw it on the Detroit news last night.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom