Did you lose something at Dutch July 4th weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you lost THAT at the bottom of Dutch . . you are a far more talented diver then anyone I know!

Haven't you seen the videos on said subject . . . er I mean, yeah that sure is a talanted guy there . ..

Hi Stranger! No, sorry . . no lead weights!

On Saturday a few guys diving said one was overwieghted so they left some wieght on the bottom. Also a couple of kids were looking for a lost fin....

Took a guess...

If you lost THAT at the bottom of Dutch . . you are a far more talented diver then anyone I know!

I guess you've never heard of joining the Five Fathom Club (the underwater equivalent to the Mile High Club)...

I guess you've never heard of joining the Five Fathom Club (the underwater equivalent to the Mile High Club)...

LOL!! Oh my . . no, I've been spared that discussion thus far. Of course, I can barely claim to be a diver so perhaps all my flailing around deters the "discussion".

:wink:

LOL!! Oh my . . no, I've been spared that discussion thus far. Of course, I can barely claim to be a diver so perhaps all my flailing around deters the "discussion".

:wink:

Proper flailing can be beneficial...:eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom