Did you ever wonder

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

(insert Nixon quotation gesture here) perfectly clear----I don't know anybody known as ckharlan66:D

GeekDiver once bubbled...
old saying something along the lines about "your mother always told you to have a clean pair..."

Geek

Why, if I have an accident, it'll probably scare me so bad I'll sh*t myself anyway.

And now back to your regularly scheduled flames. :fire:

talk about MENTAL BAGGAGE :)

ckharlan66 once bubbled...
Black leather doesn't show dirt so you just have to polish it sometimes.

Chad

do you do that while you are wearing it?:bonk:

If you would like I could send you an industrial floor buffer:D

there is a magazine in the UK called Divegirl which takes a lighthearted look at the world of diving. I has a whole page every month dedicated to fetishism in diving- its v. funny.

it is also full of scuba fashion (obviously)

the KY jelly thing is also a problem, I went into my local chemist and had to ask if they had any- the assistant looked at me knowingly so I expalined it was for diving, I think she had heard that excuse before!!!!!!!

After further review of this post, I think Law Man was trying a tad to hard to be shocking. It was a pretty obvious attempt to offend which does take away from the original goal.

In order to truly offend, one must not be soo obvious and should really believe in what they are saying. This was sooo far out there that it just didn't have much affect.

I do admire the attempt though..shows good intentions.

Jason

jepuskar once bubbled...
After further review of this post, I think Law Man was trying a tad to hard to be shocking. It was a pretty obvious attempt to offend which does take away from the original goal.

In order to truly offend, one must not be soo obvious and should really believe in what they are saying. This was sooo far out there that it just didn't have much affect.

I do admire the attempt though..shows good intentions.

Jason
Oh no...don't tell me we are going to have to stage a "troll off" to see which is the bigger troll?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom