Did you ever wonder

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jepuskar once bubbled...
After further review of this post, I think Law Man was trying a tad to hard to be shocking. It was a pretty obvious attempt to offend which does take away from the original goal.
True, but you still have to concede a few things about his original post. 1) Lawman is obviously familiar with, "those guys in
the San Fransisco Gay Pride Parade," and 2) he obviously "noticed" the similarities with the divers he's been around, or he wouldn't have gotten the idea for this post in the first place.

Kinda makes you wonder if there is a deeper psychological motivation behind his compulsion to tell everyone how much he hates the "long hose" every chance he gets.

You are sooooo observant about this
subject. I never thought of it that way.
I guess it's all a matter of prespective.

"not that there's anything wrong with that":D

Lawman once bubbled...
"not that there's anything wrong with that":D

No, there isn't, but I know how much you enjoy a good flame war, and it is the holiday season after all :D.

Have a great holiday everyone!

ckharlan66 once bubbled...
I wear it every day. I only show it on special occations though. :D

Chad

"it" ... or do you have one for every day of the week that says "Monday", "Tuesday", "Wednesday", etc ... I guess real men just turn them inside-out, eh? :wink:

I think we should have a seperate thread with a poll asking who your favorite troll is.

Seeing that I am most likely to be on the list of choices, I will not start the thread.

I only know of two other trolls

O-Ring and Lawman...any others out there?

jepuskar once bubbled...
I think we should have a seperate thread with a poll asking who your favorite troll is.

Seeing that I am most likely to be on the list of choices, I will not start the thread.

I only know of two other trolls

O-Ring and Lawman...any others out there?
I didn't know I was a troll...I don't live under a bridge and I ain't heard no billy goats stamping and tramping on my roof... If I am a troll, I am a bad one...you guys out-troll me every time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom