Did the research on where to stay, can't decide.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just like my research, the answers are varied. Although the KLM flight attendant hangout is now going to be a factor in my decision...:D

Stayed at Capt Dons in a two bedroom last year. Private bath for each bedroom, good AC, adequate kitchen. We like to get the breakfast buffet in the package, snack for lunch and get dinner out. You can stock the kitchen and eating in would save a lot of money. The diving on the house reef is some of the best on the island. My experience is that Bonaire Pros can customize a package for less than you can self book.

Eating out in Bonaire is expensive and service is SLOOOOOWWWWW beyond words. Typical European style of service, you have to flag down a server for anything, then expect it in 20-30 minutes, like refill on drinks or your bill. Really is the most annoying thing about the whole island.

We stayed at CP in May 2012 and then again last month. My dive buddies have been to Capt Don's twice before that. We plan on staying at CP when we go back. Of course, our Bonaire attitude is 4+ dives/day, eat meals in the room except for one meal out during the week. It is quiet and convenient.

Stayed at Capt Dons in a two bedroom last year. Private bath for each bedroom, good AC, adequate kitchen. We like to get the breakfast buffet in the package, snack for lunch and get dinner out. You can stock the kitchen and eating in would save a lot of money. The diving on the house reef is some of the best on the island. My experience is that Bonaire Pros can customize a package for less than you can self book.

+1 for BonairePros---our trip a few weeks ago was cheaper via them, stayed at Habitat.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom