Did someone "buy" the Cayman forum?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Damselfish

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Cayman Islands - Tropical Adventurer Magazine
Tropical Adventurer Magazine has started traveling the world, searching for the best tropical diving destinations. This forum is designed to be a discussion not only of the articles in the magazine, but of the Cayman Islands in general.

What is this forum really for? If this is a general Cayman forum (which is a good thing to have) shouldn't it just be called Cayman Islands and not be advertising for Tropical Adventurer Magazine? Then shouldn't lots of old Cayman threads be moved here to make it more useful?

I certainly wouldn't look here for Cayman threads, nothing against the magazine but I considered it a junk forum. I just noticed a few new Cayman threads now getting moved here.

Since they travel the world, maybe they will begin "buying" other forums as well - at east the tropical ones.

It does seem very commercial and I agree it's a real turn off. I'd click on that forum about as soon as I would voluntarily tune in to an infomercial.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom