Diaphragm 1st stage regs you like

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a few genuine OEM kits I’m hoarding. I like to go out and take them out of the safe once in a while and just admire the fact that I have them.
I will never tell anybody my source since I protect it like the deepest secret I have.
C'mon, you take those OEM kits out, from time to time; weigh them out on a gram scale; and when no one is looking, have a quick sniff of those fresh, unsullied nitrile o-rings . . .

C'mon, you take those OEM kits out, from rime to time; weigh them out on a gram scale; and when no one is looking, have a quick sniff of those fresh, unsullied nitrile o-rings . . .
Well yeah, you’re right I’m busted.
Those new little cardboard boxes they use are so cute, and all the little parts and O-rings are individually packaged in small envelopes with colored stickers holding the envelopes closed. So sexy the way they do that.
It’s almost like expensive jewelry the way they wrap them so nicely.

Well yeah, you’re right I’m busted.
Those new little cardboard boxes they use are so cute, and all the little parts and O-rings are individually packaged in small envelopes with colored stickers holding the envelopes closed. So sexy the way they do that.
It’s almost like expensive jewelry the way they wrap them so nicely.
They’re made in Italy after all, the land of pretty people, fast sexy cars, and very nice expensive things.

They’re made in Italy after all, the land of pretty people, fast sexy cars, and very nice expensive things.
Yeah, yeah, nice try -- mine come from the land of the Swedish Bikini Team, pal!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-02-21 at 7.53.21 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-02-21 at 7.53.21 PM.png
    385.9 KB · Views: 72
  • Screen Shot 2023-02-21 at 9.07.54 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-02-21 at 9.07.54 PM.png
    271.7 KB · Views: 76
HOG/Edge - D1x, D2, D3
Deep 6 - (DGX Gears D6), Excursion, Signature

The above are equivalent configurations between the two brands: compact turret, fixed ports, long turret
There are differing "grades" between the D6 line, differentiating performance (slight), surface finish, included parts kit/service), etc.

Both support end user service if that is of interest to you, with different models to "ensure" training.
HOG kits are available retail to the end user, manual is restricted (requires a class)
D6 manual is available to the end user via download, parts are (somewhat) restricted (requires a class)

Cant go "wrong" with the ScubaPros that @BoltSnap listed, but US prices are notably higher and if you want to do your own service, you will need to creatively source parts.
What is the typical one used by you?

ScubaPro MK11T.... love.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom