Diamond Drysuits are they good?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

utiladude

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi,
I'm ready to move to the Dry Side, I have the option to buy a Diamond Drysuit, I don't
know the model number except that it is a bilaminate, if anyone knows about this particular brand please let me know, (I screw up my first drysuit buy that I got on ebay). Diamons are not manufactured any more makes me :confused:
Thanks

they and andy's were great suits though the companies went kaput. if it fits, grab it!

Hi, did you get the Diamond suit? They are/were great suits, especially the compressed neoprene ones if you dive in cooler water. They keep you nice and toasty with just a tee-shirt underneath them. If you didn't get the suit I am selling mine - its only been used on 5 dives and is in fab condition... size M male. suit foot size 7 - 9.5 height about 5'7 - 5'11 I think. Cheers.

Hi, did you get the Diamond suit? They are/were great suits, especially the compressed neoprene ones if you dive in cooler water. They keep you nice and toasty with just a tee-shirt underneath them. If you didn't get the suit I am selling mine - its only been used on 5 dives and is in fab condition... size M male. suit foot size 7 - 9.5 height about 5'7 - 5'11 I think. Cheers.

what do you weigh and how much are you asking?

Hi, that a very personal question !!!! I weighed around 11 stone 8lbs -12stone (or 163-170lbs I think )- when I used this suit ( a lot more now I'm disabled !), and am asking for a minimum of £200. If it helps I am quite big in the shoulders/chest & arms Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom