Diablo Divers Cenote Dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jim2386

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey guys,

I've heard good things about Diablo Divers in the mayan riviera area for Cenote diving.

Diablo Divers - Cenote Dives

Has anyone gone through these guys? Are they friendly? Reliable? You know, the good things divers want in a diver operation? I'd like your opionions!

-Jim

While I have not had the pleasure of diving with them, I can tell you that their reputation here on Scubaboard is impeccable. Do a search and you will turn up lots of threads bragging about their customer service and professionalism. I wouldn't hesitate to use them for a single second.

Has anyone gone through these guys? Are they friendly? Reliable? You know, the good things divers want in a diver operation? I'd like your opionions!

-Jim

Yes, yes and yes. I did some Cenote dives with Dennis a little over a year ago and would dive with him again without hesitation.

Rich

Hi Jim;

Not to suggest that there are no other good operators as I am sure there are...but I have used Dennis and Diablo two years in a row and will do some again. Great guy, very experienced cave and cenote expert. Reliable and friendly and operates Diablo (more the tech and cenote side) and Aquanauts in Puerto Aventuras which concentrates on the reef diving. I have no hesitation suggesting Dennis and do think the doing the cenotes is a great experience.

Ross

I did three dives with them last year and will dive with then again. :thumbs_up:

Diablo Divers is excellent, Dennis is my first choice for cenotes. Book in advance if you can as he's gotten more popular and also does courses, so he does book up. If he doesn't have spots for the days you want, there are others that you can book with and you'll have a great time. I've also gone with German Yanez from Yucatek in Cozumel. Most mainland shops can also make arrangements for you, either with their own guide on-staff or an independent that they refer customers too.

I dove with Dennis last summer. We were doing cave dives and he was great. We had a fabulous time. So good that we're diving with him again next week. You can't go wrong with him.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom