DG05 not displaying tank pressure

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Transmitters are working fine, paired up with DG05 and Aeris Epic computer and backup. But tank pressure is not visible on DG05 during dive.
Manual does not help.

Who here can help? Must be a setting I am not finding.

Posted this question yesterday as well but somehow it disappeared.

Thanks,

Mich

Mich,
If I understand you correctly, it sounds like you have the HP sensor hooked up but not paired with the DG05 through the WiVi screen. I don’t have my computer in front of me at this second, but I can try and walk you through the steps as best I recall…..

With the transmitter hooked up to a tank of air (turned on), navigate to the WiVi configuration screen (it should be one of the mini screens that you cycle through from the home page). On the first page of the WiVi menu it will list all the transmitters that are paired with your DG05, do you see the transmitter listed there? If not go to the second WiVi configuration page ( I recall you do this with a quick push of both buttons) if the transmitter is listed on the second page then you simply need to pair it from by selecting it from that screen. When you do this I believe it will disappear from your current screen so don’t be alarmed, it will now be listed on the front page as a Paired HP transmitter……

Hopefully this helps, let me know if I was way off in my understanding of the problem

they are paired and displaying the correct pressures in the3 WIVI miniscreen. However, during diving (when you actually need the info there) it displays nothing. Can't find the pressure anywhere. No clue why.....

Transmitters are working fine, paired up with DG05 and Aeris Epic computer and backup. But tank pressure is not visible on DG05 during dive.
Manual does not help.

Who here can help? Must be a setting I am not finding.

Posted this question yesterday as well but somehow it disappeared.

Thanks,

Mich

Hi Mich,

Were you able to resolve your transmitter reading on the DG05? If not, please contact our customer service team at 888-383-DIVE for a faster response. We would like to help.

Back
Top Bottom